Thursday, April 19, 2012

Officially Retired

WOW! What a turn of events. I recently started a new job which was complicating my surrogacy plans. After speaking with someone from the agency, I decided to put my surrogacy plans on hold for one month. Well, on 4/3, I came home from work and felt like I already wanted to quit my job so I could pursue the surrogacy. I decided to take a pregnancy test to make sure everything could go as I'd hoped, but then everything came crashing down. The pregnancy test was a clear, without-a-doubt positive. After totally losing it and throwing a bit of a fit, I calmed down and let the news sink in.

Fast forward to yesterday, while at work I started cramping and bleeding. My mind went straight back to my last miscarriage as I though for sure that was what was happening. Today I went to the doctor during my lunch hour and he did a superfast U/S and low and behold, we saw a flicker of a heartbeat.

So... it looks like we are having one more baby for this family!

4 comments:

~ C ~ said...

congrats! it may not feel like it right now, but this is a total blessing for your family! (((hugs))) about not being able to pursue another surrogacy right now, though.

Tiffiny said...

Congrats love!!!!

Unknown said...

congrates!keep it up..for any issue contact surrogacy in thailand

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm making a documentary about surrogacy for french television.
I want to speak with you about it. Can you contact me on my email : severinecasting@yahoo.fr
Thanks
Severine