Friday, August 15, 2008

2nd OB visit

I had my second OB visit yesterday and the remaining baby is doing fine. The other two are still there - fully, they just aren't alive anymore. That is so weird to think about. The sacs are supposed to shrink but I learned that it won't happen right away. I feel huge - and that is why. For now my OB visits are pretty close together and for awhile at least, I will have an U/S each time I go in. She saw a pocket of blood and we need to watch it to make sure it doesn't grow. I had a babysitter this whole week since I wasn't supposed to lift more than 10 lbs. or stand for more than 30 min. at a time. She left a little while ago and I am excited to be able to hold my kids again. While it was nice having her here, at the same time I am happy to be on my own again. We are going camping this weekend so I am also looking forward to being able to go on a walk (provided it stops raining). Therefore, I am hoping I won't start bleeding or anything crazy while I am out in the middle of nowhere (lol). Two more weeks until my next appt. and then around 20 weeks when they do the U/S to measure the baby, B&B should be coming out for that appt. They want to meet the Dr. but even I haven't met him yet so I hope they won't be disappointed. (I have only seen the PA but I like her). Until next time...

No comments: