Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving Along

So I'm a little late in posting, but I heard back from my IF's and they are completely supportive of me moving on in another journey. I just have to say that I am so happy to be a part of their lives. They are truly great (and fun) people. I haven't received any new pics lately, but I know they have been really busy with work and traveling and such.

So now, for my new journey (that feels so weird to say), I have filled out my application, received my next profile, and been approved for insurance. I still have yet to fly to LA for my screenings, attend the match meeting, and do the actual transfer. I am really looking forward to meeting these new guys. Waiting until August for the transfer (provided we get that far) is going to feel like an eternity to me. I try to remind myself every day not to take for granted the fact that I got pregnant on the first try last time. I need to remember that I may not be so lucky this time around but to keep positive that I will. I am a little excited about the trips out to LA again because it will be nice to have some time to myself.

No comments: