Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Excited!

Alright, I have to admit that I'm getting a little excited. Although I'm a bit reserved because I'm nervous about going through another unsuccessful transfer (or pregnancy). In the September group on SMO, there hasn't been much success at all - I'm really surprised. It's just hard to think about all that goes into an IVF transfer. Not simply the money, but the time and effort on every side.

I am just planning on going and enjoying myself. Try to do some nice relaxing. I don't feel that I have as much stress awaiting me when I get home this time so that will help as well. I have a conference call through the agency the day after the transfer so I looking forward to that - I love having surrogate resources.

I started my progesterone shots last night. Back to the good old shots instead of straight suppositories. I'm hoping that the shots will better my chances for success this time.

I leave on Sunday - so we're all getting excited!!

No comments: