Thursday, September 3, 2009

No Clue

I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my body! I have been spotting for 6 days now. I was kind of hoping it would turn into something, but even if it had, that still would have been too early. I was praying for my cycle to start mid-September - now I have no clue as to when AF will arrive.

I called the RE office to ask if this is normal and was told to go have my estradiol level checked. I'm hoping to hear back by the end of the day as to what's going on. At this point, I still feel pretty safe about making an October transfer. All I can say is, this is so frustrating. I just want to move on!! If this next transfer doesn't work, I don't know what I'll do.

Enough ranting, I will update when I know more.




I heard back from the nurse and she said my Estradiol level is 58 which is too high. I will go back for a repeat check on Tues. to see if my level goes up or down. Hopefully at that point I will have a better idea as to what is going to happen. Seriously body, c'mon...

No comments: