Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Big Day

Friday is my next appointment and we have scheduled the anatomy scan. Pretty sure they are boy and girl so it won't be too exciting. Getting a bit anxious as it will be the first appointment I will have attended with my IF's...I just don't know what to expect. I'm sure it will be fine, but I can't wait until Saturday, when it's all over. For some reason I've been so irritated today I just feel like I could cry :( I really hope this feeling will eventually go away - I can't stand it anymore!

1 comment:

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

I will tell you what to expect . . . the longest ultrasound ever! I swear the twin scan takes sooooo long. Hopefully your appt. is on time. My first time they were over 2 hours late and by the time I was finished I was on the verge of tears for "holding in my pee" for so long! LOL (My appt was set for 1 pm- but after running late and my ultrasound, I was able to pee at 4pm!)

The second set of twins- they were on time so it was just long but at least I didn't want to cry! :)