Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And So It Begins...

My hair falling out that is. I thought that maybe, just maybe, my body would just be nice to me and let me keep my hair. I even cut it all off in hopes that since it was shorter it would, for some reason, stay on my head. But no, my hair decided that it just doesn't want to be with me any longer. It's falling out left and right. And, I haven't even stopped taking prenatals (although I did stop the fish oil pills).

On a lighter note, my husband and I are going to NEW YORK next Thursday for the match meeting. We are both totally thrilled. I just assumed that the meeting would take place in LA but no, it's going to be in New York. Neither of us have ever been there so that's why we are so excited. That's where my new PIF's are from. I was told today that they are really ready to rock 'n roll so that is great news. It's looking like we might be transferring in July. Woo Hoo! I'm just so happy how everything is moving along.

1 comment:

Baby Maker said...

wow congrats (on the PIPs not the hair lol) I am hoping for a july transfer also! YAY