Friday, June 12, 2009

Back From NYC

And everything went great. We were only able to meet one IF so it would have been great to meet him also, but at least we were able to speak with him. The meeting was lead with Stuart Miller, one of the CEO's of Growing Generations. So that was pretty cool. After the meeting, we went to a great Italian restaurant and talked for a long time. Then we walked. Also for a long time. I didn't even need to use the hotel gym because we got so much exercise walking. Well, today we went to Central Park, which is amazing, and we rented bikes and rode our butts off. I wish I knew how many miles we raked in over the last two days! A lot, I'm sure.

Anyway, I am now officially matched and I have no idea how fast or slow things will move from here. I am excited and happy to be moving forward and at this point I am quietly praying for the best.

I will leave you with a pic of the little cutie who turns 4 months tomorrow. Isn't he so cute?

1 comment:

Baby Maker said...

congrats on being matched!