Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Superfast

That's the pace we're moving at now. I am starting meds tomorrow - can you believe that? I was officially matched on Friday and now, less than one week later, I will be starting meds. It wasn't exactly easy though. The girl I spoke with at the Dr.'s office told me to start on birth control and I was thinking, "I've been on that for 3 months now, I don't want to continue with that and have to wait 5/6 more weeks until the transfer." So I told her that Dr. S said he wanted me to start my meds as soon as my cycle started. He even asked me if I still had some left over from last time (but unfortunately I don't). So she called the pharmacy and asked them how soon they could get me the meds and that turns out to be tomorrow! I still don't have my official calendar yet so I don't know when the transfer will be, but we're moving right along now. Yea!!

1 comment:

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

Whoa!! Superfast is right! We're dragging on my end . . .