Friday, August 14, 2009

Looking Like October

I spoke with D yesterday and after talking with the doc. we learned that we will only need to wait for one cycle before starting meds again. That should put us in early October for our next transfer. I am expecting my cycle to begin around mid-September so I still have around a month. My hcg was still at nine on Monday so I am hoping it's reached zero now.

D and I are both superstitious people and I feel that this last transfer, I just set myself up for dissapointment. After my successful first transfer with my FIF's, I think I took for granted that it would automatically work this time around. I never thought that something bad would happen and we had a m/c. This seems to happen to me each time. The first time I never expected that I would need to go through a reduction, although I had written agreement that I would, and this time, I expected everything to work wonderfully. Well, I'm hoping that next time, if something unexpected were to happen, that I will be able to deal with it better.

All I really want to say is that I am truly hoping for the best next time and I pray that we will have success. Please let October be our month.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Good luck in October!

Tiffiny said...

I am sure it will be your month!!

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

I hear you. I think a lot of it is about being positive. When we're down on ourselves our body reacts . . . I think it's good to be realistic but also positive vibes are great too!!! Reading your first post about the transfer- you could tell things weren't going the way you expected. Clean slate . . . .

Here's to October being the month! :)