Friday, January 14, 2011

34 Weeks

We had our appointment yesterday along with another NST. Babies are doing great still. Baby A is head almost down, but not quite (if that makes any sense). Doc decided to check my cervix and I am dilated to a three so he wants me back on Tuesday morning to see if anything has changed. If any "progress" has been made, then I will be going in on Wednesday for a c-section. I have only had three contractions (that I've noticed) since Friday, so I don't think anything will happen next week. I'm pretty sure my body will wait another couple of weeks. Fortunately, D is headed up to Aspen for some skiing until Thursday so he won't be too far away...just in case!

I can't believe how close things are getting. I'm starting to lose my ankles and I've had to take off my wedding ring (well, I didn't have to, but it was a bit more comfortable). I'm sure it will all be worth it once these babies are will be so exciting to see them. Oh and by the way, their names will be Lily and Logan :)


Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Good luck - can't wait to hear the news of the arrival. Will pray it all goes well.

Andrea said...

Lily and Logan.....ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see pictures of them!! <3