Friday, June 13, 2008

Early Signs

So I'm finally starting to feel some signs that I am pregnant and those are 1. very tired (actually extremely exhausted) and 2. very hormonal - almost like I am bipolar. One minute I'm okay and the next I am crying. At least I'm not sick - yet anyway. One week 'til the U/S. If time goes by as slow as it has been the last few weeks, I don't know how I am going to make it through this pregnancy. I'm actually pretty nervous about next week because I'm pretty sure I am carrying twins at this point. The problem is my IP's don't want more than one child. While I know it's not my place to say anything, the thought of reducing still makes me very sad. It is so hard for me to not think about this constantly. I haven't talked to them for a week and there is always the possibility they could change their mind... I know I shouldn't speculate about something that hasn't happened yet but it's hard.

No comments: