Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Little Scare

So today I started getting this weird feeling in my stomach. It just felt like stomach cramps but throughout the day they were almost rhythmic. And the even weirder thing is that the cramps are the only symptom I've had today - nothing else. Well of course my mind started wandering and then I kind of started freaking out thinking maybe I was starting to have a miscarriage. I thought that there should be at least one other symptom if it was truly my stomach - right? Now at almost 8pm it's not as bad as it was earlier but I still worry a bit. I've had a miscarriage before and it hurt so bad that I had to go to the ER. That's what made me think those thoughts again. And I forgot to say that last night after a wonderfully healthy dinner of salmon and asparagus, I picked up shakes and onion rings from Sonic after my sewing class. It's only the second time I've eaten anything from there because it is probably the worst food you could possibly eat but whatever, learn from your mistakes.

I received my Prometrium today so no more Progesterone shots. Yea! I didn't know what I was going to do. My backside looks and feels like I have 20 mosquito bites on both sides. I still have to take the Estrogen shots but at least that is only every 3 days. 4 days until Lily's birthday and 10 more days until the U/S. I pray everything goes smoothly until then. I have been reading so many stories of unsuccessful transfers and chemical pregnancies, etc. that it definitely makes me nervous. I still don't feel pregnant but I have always been lucky like that.

No comments: