Monday, June 23, 2008

The Big (and I mean BIG) results

Alright, so Friday came and went and I am just now writing my results. Let me first say that I have gone through every emotion possible. The results of the the U/S were not what I expected and I can't say I'm thrilled with the results. Okay, so of the 3 embryos we transferred, all 3 of them stuck. Therefore, for the time being, I am pregnant with triplets. Yes, I will admit I think that is pretty cool but, according to the agency I work with (and I knew this when I started) I am not allowed to carry more than 2 babies. And to top things off, my IP's only want 1 baby so yes, I am going to have to do the unthinkable and reduce. Unless I am blessed with a miracle, this is what is going to have to happen. It is unfortunate that I have to learn the hard way, but I would never take this path again. I still have another U/S on 7/3 and then another 2 weeks after that. Once that is done, I will be going back to LA between 12 and 15 weeks and we will see what happens from there.

No comments: