Monday, March 9, 2009

Putting it All Behind Me

I started working on a scrapbook today to document my surrogacy. I want to have something that I can look back on to make me smile. This journey was such a huge part of my life and I want to remember it forever. With that said, it is also something that I need to put behind me for now. I know I would like to pursue another journey in the future but for the time being, I want to get my life back to some form of pre-surrogacy normalness. Therefore, as soon as I complete my scrapbook, I am also going to put pumping to rest. I am hoping to complete everything within the next week. I think this will all help me to move on and forward with my life.

1 comment:

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

Just found your blog. I'm also was a GG surrogate and blogged my experience. I'm excited to sit down and read yours from the beginning to any similarities in our experience.

Kelly
www.justthestork.blogspot.com