Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update

I have to say it was nice to hear from B yesterday. He called and said that Grant is doing great. They are super busy with a new load of laundry every day (I remember those days). I am excited that I will be shipping my first batch of milk out tomorrow. This will be the first breastmilk that Grant has had period. He had teeny-tiny syringes full of colostrum at the hospital but that's it. Since they all left for home so soon after the birth, I wasn't able to give them anything else. I think I have decided that I am going to continue pumping for another week or two so I can give Grant some good stuff but since I am not a good milk producer, I don't want to kill myself trying to pump either. I will be happy with that. And I know they will be too. Fortunately, they are really awesome and I am so happy that everything has turned out the way it has.

1 comment:

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.