Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weaning

It has been awhile since my last post and things are going good. I feel so much more like myself now (thank God) and I am finally starting to wean off of pumping. I actually slept through the night for the past two nights and it is wonderful. I'm down to 3 pumpings a day and I'm hoping to be done within the next week. It looks like Grant's daddies are having a good time being parents so that makes me happy - they are great people. I just can't say how happy I am to be back to normal. Toward the end of the pregnancy, my face started to look terrible with a red rash and now it is finally beginning to clear up. The only thing that will suck about my hormones returning to normal is that I expect to start losing alot of hair pretty soon. Also there is one thing that will suck about stopping pumping and that is that my boobs will shrink back to normal size - I sure do wish they would stay this size all the time. Oh well. There is an SMO GTG in the first weekend of April and although I am no longer an active surrogate, I still want to catch up on all of the other ladies journeys. Here's one of the latest baby pics!

1 comment:

Ruby Q's Boutique said...

glad to see you're feeling better.