Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ups and Downs

I have to say that I have been having some serious up and downs lately. I can't wait until these hormones settle down. One day will be the worst day for me and the next I can feel totally elated. Unfortunately, my thoughts are still constantly on being pregnant. After doing a lot of reading, it appears that this can be a common thing amongst surrogates. I've been finding it difficult to keep my mind occupied with other things. I have joined facebook and that has been fun. I really can't wait until the weather changes (although it really has been pretty nice lately) and I can get out and do some camping. I need to get away from the computer and get back to nature. I'm hoping that will help. Next Friday will one month since Grant was born and around this time is when I plan to begin weaning myself from pumping. I really think I need to get my life back in check and I think this may help with my hormones and all. Today is a happy day and I'm so thankful - I hope to have more and more of these in the upcoming future. :)

No comments: