Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Raging hormones

Let me tell you that I have never been so negatively affected by hormones. Forget about making me moody. I have never had so many headaches in my life - especially migraines. Yesterday, I had one of the worst headaches I have ever had and on top of that I could not keep anything down. I ate three times yesterday and threw up three times yesterday. It was awful. The Dr. called in a prescription of Vicoden and that did help. Fortunately, everything is better today. I can eat and I have not even a hint of a headache. I am assuming that my body is just trying to regulate after I stopped taking all of my meds. So far this pregnancy has not been good - it really makes me question whether or not I would ever want to do this again. I'm hoping things will start getting better. I fly out to LA on 8/7, have the procedure scheduled for 8/8, and will be back home on 8/9. After that I truly hope this pregnancy will improve. Only time will tell...

No comments: