Thursday, February 26, 2009

2 Weeks tomorrow

I will be 2 weeks pp tomorrow. I definitely have been on an emotional rollercoaster lately but I can honestly say that day by day I am improving. For some reason, it's just been hard adjusting back to normal life. My kids have been quite difficult and on top of that my husband and I had an argument which is pretty rare - throw in my hormones on top of that and maybe you could say I've blown things out of proportion but what am I to do?
I am still pumping and I just want to say I don't know why. Guilt maybe? Despite every effort I have made to increase my supply - it hasn't worked. So when I hear about these superproducers, it makes me sad. I just don't understand. I still don't even have enough for a shipment yet but I am hoping soon.
I can't wait until I'm completely emotionally stable again. I think about doing another journey in the future but I think I will wait awhile and truly try to enjoy my time for a bit instead of always having to rush into the next thing. I have to say that I am a pretty intense person and can be a bit obsessive at times. Right now, I don't want to think about being pregnant (although it's hard) but it's what I really need to do right now. I would really like to focus on my kids and help them to thrive as much as possible.

No comments: