Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gearing Up

I went in for my lining check today and it's lookin' good - measuring 12 (good between 8-12). I start my Prometrium and Endometrin today. No progesterone shots for me this time because they say I had an allergic reaction last time so it would be the same this time around. I can't believe I only have 5 days until the transfer. I don't know if I mentioned before that I have only met one of the two IF's. I will finally meet the second when we fly out for the transfer. They are flying out one day earlier than me and then when I arrive, we will spend some time together and go out for dinner. I am really looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

Baby Maker said...

I am so excited for you! And jealous! GAH I still have a month til my (tenative) transfer! I haven't even started meds yet! Good Luck!