Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can't believe I'm still here!

So here I am at 39 weeks 4 days. Heading on the same path as with both of my kids - overdue. Of course I'm uncomfortable. I don't think I can any longer sleep in my bed. Last night was horrible. The pain in my pelvis and right leg are unbearable. Now I have a wonderful cold which hit me like a ton of bricks last night (let's just say I hardly slept a wink). Today my stomach has been pretty upset so I have not had the best day. At least I was able to manage. I seriously cannot imagine giving birth in my current state but I don't think it is up to me now. Anyday this little guy will be here whether I like it or not. I'm hoping that if he's not here by Fri. that we will be able to induce on Sat. because I'm done. One of my IF's is out here and so we are ready to rock and roll. I can't wait to be unpregnant!

No comments: