Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Pumping Front

So this pumping thing is ever so slowly starting to drive me crazy. I am only 5 days pp and I am pumping 8-9x per day but only producing less than 1/2 oz. per pump. In the next couple of days I am going to do every trick I have read about to try and increase my supply. No I am not losing my mind and only slightly obsessed with this, I just want to know if I can truly make this work or not. I tried breastfeeding both of my children and could never do it solely without supplementing. If I can't make this work I don't even know if it would be worth it to try again in the future (be it my own or pumping for a surrobaby). I just hear and read all of these stories about women who produce mass amounts of milk and I can't believe it. I do long to be that way but I know I just have to accept my body and what it's capable of doing right?

No comments: