Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Five

Five embryos...that's what we have to work with. We are really hoping they all make it to Saturday at which point we would transfer 2 (possibly 3) and freeze the others. We aren't going to feel safe until the transfer is over and then it's a whole different set of worries.

I still can't believe how naive I was going into my first surrogacy. I've learned just about everything there is to know about IVF and surrogacy now and I've experienced more than most, so I'm ready to move on to success.

3 comments:

jenicini said...

Every step of the process has concerns which drives me a little crazy. I'm surprised with the low number of embryos? Was this the donor they used before?

Anonymous said...

All it takes is one, right? Best wishes for a successful transfer!

COsurromommy said...

This was a new donor this time...and she's actually proven (unlike the last one).