Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

So here we are into another New Year. I'm just waiting to see how fast this one goes by. My new year resolution (along with my husband) is to achieve more balance in our lives. We don't have a written plan, but do have some ideas as to how we want to achieve this goal. I am not going to sit back and wait for this year to be good...I am going to MAKE this year wonderful. Starting with the transfer at the end of this month. I will only be thinking positive thoughts.

I begin my E2V injections on January 9 -wow- just a few days from now. I have a feeling this month is going to fly by and before I know it, I will be pregnant. I can't wait!

Wishing all of you readers the best New Year!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

To you too! :)

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

You you will, we both will. Positive Pregoo vibes are a flowing!